Saturday 24 March 2012

Cakey cakes!

I didn't do this cake, I just think its so pretty!

However, I did do this little teddy, made for a little girls cake, with a cute bow on it and a heart shaped nose!


This cake has my roses on it that I made ( from the last blog post ) 




These are my shells!


I cut the big 40 out, shelled it and did the stars!



Massive bow!


I built this cake up, iced it all over, then decorated it as a parcel cake!



For this cake I built it up, iced it and covered it with spots and stars on wires.


I painted camouflage on this with edible paint/food colouring, it was then going to be shelled and written on.


I cut and painted all these camouflage for cup cakes.

I ordered this cake, it was based on the girls birthday card, think it looks so pretty!



No comments:

Post a Comment